List of publications in Dutch and English. Listed for personal interest, following simply the date of its publication.
You can find another (shorter) list of publications from 2000-present day here: www.universiteitleiden.nl
In 2016 the physical hard copy books, reports, articles etc. were all donated to a Foundation, called Stichting Bob Wessels Insolvency Law Collection, a Dutch legal foundation acknowledged as charitable organisation, which in turn has given a large part of all these books etc. to the library of the University of Leiden. (See: Opening of the ‘Bob Wessels Collection’.)
For the start of the operation of the repository, see https://www.insolvencylawcollection.org/news/wessels-digital-repository/
For the repository itself, see https://www.insolvencylawcollection.org/wessels-digital-repository/
I am the single author of Wessels Insolventierecht (Wessels Insolvency Law), a 10 Volume series in Dutch, which started in 1999 and presently, between 2018 and 2022, is in its 5th edition.
- I. Adjudication of Bankruptcy – Faillietverklaring
- II. Consequences of insolvency, Part I – Gevolgen van faillietverklaring (1)
- III. Consequences of insolvency, Part II – Gevolgen van faillietverklaring (2)
- IV. Governance of the Estate – Bestuur en beheer na faillietverklaring
- V. Allowances of Claims – Verificatie van schuldvorderingen
- VI. Composition, Private Arrangements – Het akkoord
- VII. Winding up the estate – Vereffening van de boedel
- VIII. Postponement of payments, Legal moratorium – Surseance van betaling
- IX. Debt Rescheduling Natural Persons – Schuldsaneringsregeling natuurlijke personen
- X. International Insolvency Law – Internationaal insolventierecht
Books from this series (and a number of other publications) can be bought online from the Wolters Kluwer webshop.