This website is produced in association with AVANT Internet BV.
It is offered by Praktijkvennootschap B. Wessels B.V.
Any correspondence regarding the website may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any use of the website is subject to the User Conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated Praktijkvennootschap B. Wessels B.V. is the owner or the holder of all intellectual property rights related to aforementioned website and its information, including the copyright.
- A user of this website is permitted to view the website and the information and to make copies for personal use, including the storage and printing of texts.
- A user is not permitted to modify or amend the information or to refer to the website or the information by creating a link (hypertext link or deep link) unless express consent in writing has been given.
- A user is not permitted to reproduce, to multiply, to distribute or to publish the information unless express consent in writing has been given.
- Insofar as making copies of the website and the information is permitted according to Article 16B Auteurswet (Copyright Act) 1912 jo. the Decree of 20 June 1974, Stb. (Bulletin of Acts, Orders and Decrees) 351, as amended by Decree of 23 August 1985, Stb. (Bulletin of Acts, Orders and Decrees) 471 and Article 17 Auteurswet (Copyright Act) 1912, the duty exists to compensate the fees payable by law to the Stichting Reprorecht (PO Box 3060, 2130 KB Hoofddorp).
- For reproducing a part or parts of the website or its information in a reader or an other compilation (Article 16 Auteurswet (Copyright Act) 1912) please contact me.
- The information of this website contains general information only. Its provision is not intended to be legal advice. Reading or receiving the information does not create any legal relationship with the provider of the website or with Praktijkvennootschap B. Wessels B.V. Users are advised not to rely on the information without seeking legal or other professional advice. If desired you can always contact me.
- Every legal relationship established as a consequence of or related to the use of this website is subject to general terms and conditions, which will be made available on request.
- No liability is accepted for any loss or other damage in relation to the use of this website or its information, including loss or damage caused by a virus or by the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the information.
- Also no liability is accepted for the inability to access or use the information or for information provided on or by means of a website to which the website refers.
- These user conditions are available in Dutch and in English. In case of a dispute about the contents or its meaning only the Dutch version and its meaning in the Dutch jurisdiction is binding.